• Principles of Marketing (21 Hours)
• Marketing Strategy (15 Hours)
• Marketing Research (30 Hours)
• Integrated Marketing Communication (24 Hours)
• Cyber Marketing (12 Hours)
• Customer Relationship Management (18 Hours)
Key Benefits Upon the completion of the program participants will gain:
• An understanding of the marketing function and the important role of marketing.
• Accelerated building of professional marketing skills.
• Tools, concepts and analysis to complement your experience.
Executives & juniors whose responsibilities require a solid grasp of marketing, but whose past education and career have not provided them with a complete mastery of marketing tools such as marketing managers and specialists with a non – marketing prior experience.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 120 hours
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 21:00 hrs
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos