• Strategic Human Resources Management
• Job analysis and Job Description
• Personnel Planning and Recruitment
• Training and Development
• Performance Management
• Compensation Management
• Labor Law and Social Insurance
Upon the completion of the program participants will gain:
• A comprehensive learning experiences in various human resource functions.
• An understanding of the “Human Resource Management” strategic view.
• The know-how of aligning the human resource management activities with the organizational strategy.
• A unique approach to HRM functions from the strategic and operational perspectives.
• Human resources main skills by having hands-on exercises, activities and in-depth discussions.
Executives for whom the management of people is an important element in their own careers, and employees whose responsibilities are concentrated around human resources and its implications of business-driven change. HR personnel, organizational development and training professionals will equally benefit from the diploma.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 160 hours – 6 months
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos