• Introduction to financial Markets and institutions (12 hours)
• Economic and Industry Analysis (24 hours)
• Corporate Finance (28 hours)
• Technical Analysis (16 hours)
• Financial statement Analysis and Valuation (32 hours)
• Portfolio Theory and Asset Management (32 hours)
• Special Topics in Finance and Investment (16 hours)
Upon a completion of this program you will gain:
• Advanced skills in economics and applied finance.
• Comprehensive understanding of current Egyptian financial and investment environment variables.
• In-depth exposure to capital markets and investment management.
Individuals seeking a career in finance and investment as well as individuals already working in the fields of corporate finance, commercial and investment banking, asset management, project finance, and financial markets. The program intensively serves entry and intermediate levels.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 160 hours – 6 months
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 22:00 hrs
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos