• General Management Skills (6 Hours)
• Project Management Process Groups (3 Hours)
• Project Scope Management (6 Hours)
• Project Time Management (12 Hours)
• Project Cost Management (6 Hours)
• Project Human Resources Management (6 Hours)
• Project Quality Management (6 Hours)
• Project Risk Management (9 Hours)
• Project Communication Management (3 Hours)
• Project Procurement Management (9 Hours)
• Project Integration Management (6 Hours)
• Professional Responsibility (3 Hours)
• Microsoft Project (12 Hours)
Upon the completion of the program participants will gain:
• Profound knowledge of project management that enable you to plan and implement a project.
• Full preparation to sit for the PMP exam.
• Being able to efficiently use Microsoft Project
Varied base of professionals including newly appointed project managers, and junior project engineers, and others involved directly or indirectly with projects in virtually every industry and need to improve their background of project management.
Location: Regional IT Institute Premises
Duration: 90 hours
Schedule: Twice a week from 18:00 to 21:00 hrs
Registration Requirements: Registration form and 2 photos