Digital Marketing Specialist
- Responsible for developing rich, quality content for Trainingo portal.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Web content updates - HTML/CSS
- Analytics - monitoring / reporting
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Familiar with social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Improve search-engine rankings.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Develop density of desired keyword on page
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Monitor a company's online reputation.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Manage and deliver email lists.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
and write E-Marketer in the Subject.
Job Ref:TGWGD01 - Web and Graphic Designer
Please send your CV titled with the job ref to firstname.lastname@example.org